JOB TITLE: Group Assistant Accountant – Part Time
RESPONSIBLE TO: Group CFO
PURPOSE OF ROLE: To work within the Shared Services Finance Team and provide accounting services for Companies within Group
DIRECT REPORTS: n/a
LOCATION: The job will be based in Belfast although a monthly visit to England is required
The Profast Group incorporates companies based in Belfast, Denby and Dublin supplying products to the construction industry. Founded in 1956 the Group has grown over the years and is looking forward to the next stage in its growth plans. Profast is an exciting and dynamic place to work. We are always striving to improve our workplace and company culture because we know satisfied employees take pride in creating satisfying customer experiences.
- Preparation of monthly accounts for several Group companies including, journals, control account reconciliations etc.
- Group Bank reconciliations
- Group Intercompany reconciliations
- Cashflow forecasting
- Weekly and monthly Management Reports
- Preparation and submission of all Group VAT Returns
- Manage and maintain invoicing discounting system for entire Group including day to day transactions and audits.
- Manage Foreign Currency transactions
- Management and submission of applicable HMRC and other statutory returns
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget in conjunction with the Group CFO.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Qualified Accounting Technician or Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, or ACCA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills – especially Excel
- A high degree of commercial acumen
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to travel to England 1 day per month
Email CV to email@example.com